Cheapest brightest led flashlight
I purchased 2 of Streamlight 74301 Strion LED Flashlight about 2 years ago and I absolutely love them. One of them I use daily for short durations and I rarely ever have to charge it. This light looks like 200 real lumens to my eyes, I just compared it to a very bright Flashlight Chinese 700-800 lumen light and while the Strion had a whiter light it was only slightly less bright overall and I believe it's because the beam is not a tight focused beam and it is also not adjustable.cheapest brightest led flashlight.cheapest brightest led flashlight
That being said I still prefer it to the cheaper brighter Chinese no-name swat flashlight. The Strion floods the room while the main part of the beam aims in the pointed direction. The no-name was very focusable but had a plastic lens and a more purple color to the light.cheap led flashlights
You get what you pay for,these lights are quality manufactured lights meant to be used hard and take a beating. I will keep mine till they break and that will be a long time. I need it for visual tank inspection, machine maintenance, checking brewhouse operations in a microbrewery. It is very bright, very durable, charges quickly and is the new
standard issue flashlight for our company's workers. It's not too bulky so it fits easily in a front pocket. We have 7 workers carrying this light company wide and using them every single day.
It's great,best led flashlights without a doubt the best flashlight I have owned or seen. The battery life is really good, the light is super bright, easy to use and adjust the settings, super sturdy and has no problems when wet. I've recharged it about 40 times and I still have the original battery.
Incredibly bright flashlight , strobe has excellent utility for some applications, compact, rugged case, quick charge and very good battery life--an exceptional product!
The flashlight will fit in your little side pocket on your work jeans which is a huge plus.
I would recommend getting a spare battery if it is your only flashlight and if you use it for 4+ hours per day.
great product, love streamlight. they are the only flash light we buy. However this one has the on off switch on the bottom so in a duty belt it gets turned on randomly and runs out of battery life. but it is a good little light. just depends on what your looking for cheapest brightest led flashlight



